Assignments


The structure of this class will be a unique style that I have not experienced before. I am excited to continue going through it and learning this way. It is a more active and involved method and I like it so far. 
Two assignments I am most looking forward to are the storytelling and the project. Both are creative avenues that appear to allow personalization. I have always been a fan of assignments that allow for customization because they make the process of working more fun. A few of the extra credit assignments also catch my interest. Specifically, the famous last words, check-in and connect, and the growth mindest/ HEART. Each of those extra credit assignments is very unique and really something I do not think I have ever done in a class. They actually sound like fun which is not a typical description for college coursework. 
Overall, I am excited to continue in this class! 

Comments

Popular Posts