Technology

 

I very much appreciate your style of "Tools for the future." The past few years I have been consistently thinking thoughts like "when will I ever use this again?" or "I do not see how this is relevant to my future." This is a problem in college education. Many things taught in college are not relevant to life after college, and I appreciate you teaching us things that we may use again unlike Canvas. I have had a few classes like my nonprofit coursework that integrated things like Canva, but most classes do not teach practical online tools. 
All that being said, I have minimal experience in Canva, moderate-full experience with browser tune-ups thanks to my computer engineer roommate, and minimal experience in photo editing. I would love to grow my blogging, photo editing, and website design/creation skills. Each of those I could see myself potentially using for professional or fun reasons in the future. One browser extension that I am fond of is Grammarly. It is a spell and grammar checking tool and I like how it integrates with anything I am doing on my laptop including texting and sending emails. 

Comments

Popular Posts