Week 8 Progress

 



Halfway through the semester, I am happy with my progress. It took me a few weeks to get used to a schedule and to know what I need to do without looking at my schedule every time, but now I have a good grasp on what is expected of me every week, and my time management has been improving. I am most proud of what I have learned. I have never really liked writing, but that is probably because most writing I have done has been research or professional writing. Coming into this class I was not overly excited about all of the writing, but I have grown past that early thought and I am enjoying this class! 

The story assignments are what I enjoy most. Followed by the reading assignments. It is hard to do a story assignment without first reading several other stories to be inspired and filled with ideas. I enjoy both, but I like putting together a story most. 

Things have gone very well in developing my blog and building my website. The website was a little challenging at first, but the information given on building it was incredibly helpful. At this point, I am very happy with both. 

Looking forward, I would like to start working ahead more. The semester will continue to get busier as I near closer to graduating. I still have yet to solidify what I am doing after college, and I will want to spend more time figuring that out as the time draws nearer. So working ahead now would greatly help me in the long run. In terms of trying something new, I would like to try and create a dramatic story. It is a style I do not know if I have ever tried to create, and it sounds fun to me. Whatever comes next, I am looking forward to the hills and valleys to come. 

Comments

Popular Posts